_________________Rethink_________________The Coming Consciousness Power
DID YOU NOTICE?
1. Although there was a sense of equality in the culture, it had strong indicationsof a Matriarchal Society where upon men seemed gentler in nature than they are at present and less agressive.
3. Anger and the decision to kill was undertaken in the defense of the culture against the former leaders and contollers of the planet, when anger and such injurous ideas had obviously not entered the societal structure. This is indicitive of the understanding of karma or returning to the old controllers the consciousness they had lived by. An interesting take on right and wrong.
5. Did you notice that people who had been in cryofreeze were still kept asleep and no one attempted to awaken them, unless they were needed. I find this to be a clear statement of our responsibility towards others, "none". Nonewhere none is given. They had no responsibility for these people and took no responsibility for them. They were not involved and stayed out of it. Few have the clarity to exercise this ethic amongst current humanity, even now. The ethics demonstrated by this future culture are clean and unmuddled with dogma and invented laws and morals.
7. Did you notice the plain cotton, lacking of prints and fanciness? The colors all pastel and whites, loosely fitted and predominately lavenders, corals, and oranges in the clothing?
9. The only "cussing" in the entire movie was by the man, Mr. Foreman, when he understood that he was to destroy 1000 of his own generational people aboard the spaceship. The new culture did not cuss, nor did they lose their cool in an emergency situation. The old "cussing" thought virus had been eliminated in the new culture and they did not outburst under stress.
11. Did we miss anything? Start a discussion in the Subscriber Private Forum.
13. Yes, Twilight Zone 1985, title; "Quarenteen".
DID YOU NOTICE?
2. Animals and creatures of the planet were in heavy usage and seen as
a technology rather than just scenery or beasts of burden. They too
were accessed for their minds and consciousness skills.
4. The culture the man had awakened into was very polite and kind to
the man and yet had no trouble deceiving him about the nature of
the object heading towards earth. Neither did they have any quams
with resurrecting him from cryo-freeze to take up arms against his
own generation and people of whome he worked for in the past.
6. Oh my, did you noticed the unoppressed powers of the minds of
these people? Telepathy with photogenics and moving videos.
Psychic surgery. Clairvoyance. Telepathy with animals. Altering
the physics of matter. Empaths absorbing physical pain. Cosmic
consciousness and travel to other planets in physic sight. Many
people living on planet earth today know instinctively that all of
this and more is the natural state of consciousness and has tried
to explain that we are oppressed by each others beliefs and the
disintegration of the collective mind influence upon the biological
environment and embodiments.
8. Did you notice Mr. Foremans guilt for being one of the people who
was responsible for the destruction of so many and for the ruin of
so much of the planet surface and how he considered himself un-
worthy of astral space travel to the stars, a childhood dream?
Did you notice the old conditioning of consciousness that would
not allow him to feel vindication and release from an old karma
by himself saving the new peaceful heightened culture from the
very thing that he once was? His guilt programming denied him
the right to astral travel to the stars. A self injurous programming.
10. Psionic Surgery? Have you ever heard of it? It's real.
12. Did you notice that no one looked over 40 years of age?